Al-Qaeda Promises To Kidnap More Americans
April 28, 2014 11:39am PST
The chief of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, is calling on Muslims across the globe to kidnap more Americans, according to the Guardian.
During a wide ranging interview, the terrorist group’s leader expressed their solidarity with the Muslim Brotherhood and urged the kidnapping of westerners, particularly Americans, who could then be used in prisoner exchanges to free jailed militants. One such prisoner is Dr. Omar Abdel-Rahman, also known as “The Blind Sheikh,” who was convicted in 1995 of conspiring to attack the United Nations and other landmarks in New York.
The Egyptian born doctor was recorded in an audio tape saying:
“I ask Allah the Glorious to help us set free Dr. Omar Abdel-Rahman and the rest of the captive Muslims, and I ask Allah to help us capture from among the Americans and the Westerners to enable us to exchange them for our captives.”
After explaining that Muslims around the world need to stop their infighting, al-Zawahiri called on his supporters to unite for the greater good.
“So everyone should prioritise the interest of Islam and the Ummah over his organisational or partisan interest, even if he gives up for his brothers what he sees as right.”
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right