Anti-Obama Protesters Get Flooded Out With Firehoses
April 23, 2014 12:14pm PST
Protesters in the Philippines were greeted by police armed with truncheons, shields and fire hoses during an anti-Obama demonstration on Wednesday.
More than 100 activists showed up outside the U.S. Embassy to oppose a visit by President Obama and an expected security pact that would increase the American military’s presence in the Philippines.
Many of the protesters had anti-Obama signs and some even had American flags with the phrase “Obama not welcome” written across them.
The protest comes as Obama landed in Japan on Wednesday, with expected stops in the Philippines, South Korea and Malaysia over the next 5 days as part of a wider attempt to “rebalance” and “pivote” towards Asia, according to NBC News.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store