Neighbor’s Letter That Will Renew Your Faith In The World
April 20, 2014 10:22am PST
The simplest things can sometimes mean the world, especially when you find yourself in times of high stress.
One woman was the recipient of one of those gestures when she moved into her new apartment and was greeted by a welcome letter that’s unlike anything else you’ve ever heard of.
Only identified as “Chris” in the letter, the man provided the woman with a page full of helpful numbers and the days that the trash is collected. Then he lists off things he thought would be helpful for her to know about her new place while offering to assist her with the more difficult tasks.
The letter has touched the hearts of many which made it go viral on Reddit earlier in the week.
The individual comments on the bottom let us all know that we would love for there to be more people like Chris in the world.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!
- John Wayne’s Daughter Drops Bombshell About Trump – ‘My Dad Would Have Been…’
- Michelle Obama Challenged A US Marine – Got A BRUTAL Response
- Police Raid Home of CA Shooter’s Friend – What They Found Is Chilling