Dad Lets 6-Yr-Old Son Drive Harley
April 18, 2014 8:15am PST
Riding a motorcycle is probably one of the coolest things to do when you’re a little kid. A father though, recently took that joy to a whole new level for his son as he actually let him drive.
Cruising down a fairly straight and level road, after taking a curve, the father relinquishes the handlebars and gives a tap to his son, signifying it’s his turn. Surprisingly the boy did pretty well – he maintained speed and managed not to wreck.
Despite all this though, many have taken to questioning the fathers decision in letting his 6-year-old drive the bike in the first place. Trying not to trample on the toes of fellow parents, a few internet worriers had just a few tips to make the even a bit safer.
So what do you guys think – awesome or completely stupid? Let us know in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- Disturbing Report Surfaces Of ‘Obama’s Son’ – He Didn’t Want Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested For Assaulting Woman
- She Was Doing Her Son’s Laundry When She Looked In His Pockets – What She Found…OMG
- Father Finds Out Thug Son Was Arrested, So He Does THIS