Fourth Charged In Racial Christopher Lane Murder
April 15, 2014 10:35am PST
Last August a young athlete by the name of Christopher Lane was mercilessly gunned down during his morning jog in a seemingly racially motivated attack. Although three young men were arrested for his murder, a fourth has since been arrested as an accomplice.
Oddesse Barnes, 22, was recently arrested after being discovered to have been an accessory after the fact. Three men, James Edwards Jr., Michael Dewayne Jones and Chancey Allen Luna, had already been charged with first degree murder after killing Lane, “for the fun of it.”
According to Chief of Duncan Police Danny Ford, “He went by a residence where these three boys were, they picked him as a target, they went out and got in a vehicle and followed him. [They] came up from behind and basically shot him in the back with a small caliber weapon, then sped away.”
New details have since come forward suggesting that Edwards is considering a plea deal in exchange for testifying against his friends. As Edwards considers his options, the other two, Jones and Luna, have plead not guilty.
Let us know what you think of this by leaving a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver