Obama Not Black In The Eyes Of Americans
April 15, 2014 10:00am PST
Hailed as the first black President of the United States it appears as though many American’s don’t necessarily view Obama the way he does. According to a recent poll, the majority of Americans view Obama as a mixed race rather than black.
We all know that Obama’s mother was white while his father was black and in all reality was, in fact, that of a mixed race. After all, as the conglomeration of nationalities settled here in America, it’s probably safe to say that many of us as well, are “mixed” in some way.
(See also: RNC Suing Obama Administration)
Either way, Obama has remained adamant that he is black by any measure and even checked the “black” box when filling out his 2010 census form. According to a recent Pew Research Center study, 52 percent of Americans view him as a “mixed race.” Only 27 percent actually view him as black.
Well, when the “fecal matter” hits the fan, at least they’ll have that to fall back on, right?
What do you think – is Obama mixed or black? Let us know in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – Hillary Is FURIOUS About This
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS