Government Releases Bundy’s Cattle, Hundreds of Armed Cowboys Celebrate
April 13, 2014 7:06am PST
By now, you’ve probably heard that the controversial cowboy, Cliven Bundy, has recently won his week-long standoff with the government. Seeing that standing up against a tyrannical government has worked and prompted a validated feeling, Bundy and the protesters joined in his favor took to celebrating the government’s retreat.
Although the government has promised to continue its legal action against the rancher, the gang has found more than enough to celebrate about. Their first action, now knowing the full extent of control they had, was demanding the 400 head of cattle confiscated by the government.
Stopping an entire lane of traffic, protesters – organized into “militias” – forcibly retook cattle being transported to a nearby holding corral. Once they had retrieved what was left of the cattle in route, they went right to the corral itself in order to protest there as well, demanding the cattle be returned.
Take a look at the pics below of the ecstatic posse as they celebrate their recent win:
What do you guys think of all this? Whose side are you on – Bundy’s or the government’s? Let us know in comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Goes After First Amendment With Bombshell New Executive Order
- BREAKING: Obama Makes Disturbing Move In Oregon – Citizens Running For Their Lives
- BREAKING: Top GOP Candidate Launches Plan To STOP Obama
- BREAKING: Muslims Replace Christmas With Disgusting New Holiday
- US Muslims Caught Celebrating 9/11 – Trump Was RIGHT