Hillary Sets Up Meeting With Benghazi Victims, Ditches Them
April 11, 2014 10:57am PST
Since having been kicked from her throne as Secretary of State (and perhaps even before that), Hillary Clinton is a long way from being adored by all. Most recently, in an attempt to avoid Benghazi protesters, Clinton cancelled an event where she was scheduled to deliver the keynote address.
Instead of making an appearance however, it appears as if the infamous political figure has taken to cancelling her speech rather than face those who wish to hold her accountable. Creators of the group “The Difference Matters” have organized a series of supporters that were set to confront the woman up her arrival.
(See also: Shoe Thrown At Hillary Clinton While She Speaks)
Local mother, and member of “The Difference Matters,” Jan Iverson expressed to a local Fox affiliate, “She is not welcome here in San Diego by so many of us. We don’t want her here.” She is not alone as others echoed her cries.
According to Fox, “Pat Smith lost her son, Sean Smith, during an attack in Benghazi and plans to be at the center of the protest.” Despite their recent success in scaring away Clinton, the group insists that the demonstration is still going to occur as planned.
Let us know what you think of Hillary Clinton’s desire to remaining unaccountable for the four lives lost under her protection by leaving us a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Bill Clinton Slips Up – Says Something Sickening About Benghazi Attack