BREAKING: Massive Collision Results In At Least 10 Killed
April 11, 2014 6:38am PST
Yesterday at about 5:30 p.m. a FedEx truck crossed the median and slammed into a bus full of students resulting in an explosion and fire. The moment of impact resulted in 10 deaths – both drivers, four adults and five students.
The bus was on its way to Humboldt State University where potential students were set to take a tour of the campus. While en route, there were 30 students along with four chaperones and the driver riding in the bus.
Many other students were sent to surrounding hospitals to care for their injuries. Jonathan Gutierrez, 17, recently spoke to reporters recalling the accident saying, “When the impact hit, I flew from my seat to the seat in front of me and that caused the cut on my eyebrow.”
Realizing the trouble they were in he further mentioned, “From there, I realized we were in a bad accident and the entire aisle was full of smoke, and that’s when students were trying to escape the tour bus.”
The bus and truck were soon engulfed in flames sending enormous smoke plumes billowing through the air that were seen from miles around.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call