PHOTOS: The Trayvon Martin Photos That The Media Tried To Destroy [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]
April 7, 2014 1:57pm PST
During the Trayvon Martin case, the defense, or anyone in support of it, was doing just about anything they could to sway public opinion, ethical or not. The race cards were being thrown left and right, but what you may not have known was how they tried to get rid of the pictures showing what really happened that day.
Despite their hardest efforts however, it seems that they weren’t able to completely cover up the truth. Seeing how Zimmerman was able to get a not guilty verdict, the evidence that was so eagerly urged to have been ignored, may just have contained proof that the opposite of what they preached was true.
Take a look below at some of the photo’s the likes of Reverend Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton tried so very hard to conceal and let us know what you think in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out
- Trump Leaks ‘Controversial’ Image Of Heidi Cruz After Nude Photos Of Melania Surface
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!