Dad Makes His Kids’ School Lunches Anything But Boring
April 4, 2014 3:22pm PST
He’s being called the “Lunchbox Dad” for the amazing creations he sends to school with his kids everyday. San Francisco based writer and father of three, Beau Coffron, is putting all other parents to shame by creating edible works of art for his daughter Abigail. His creations range from sandwiches inspired by the Disney movie “Frozen” to holiday themed bento boxes for his little girl. You know the kids standing in the lunch line are jealous!
(See Also: Federal Politicians BAN ‘Junk Food’ In Schools)
Geez, when I was kid, I thought the parents who would write notes on their kids’ napkin were going out of their way, but this dad is extraordinary!
Mr. Coffron uses these mealtime creations as a way to bond with his children. His son sometimes participates in helping his dad make Abigail’s fancy lunches. Knowing that his kids are eating healthy food when he isn’t around is an added benefit.
It’s safe to say that this little girl is going to know exactly what to look for in a guy when she grows up after having a dad who is so involved. Mr. Coffron even posts his lunches online for other parents to get inspiration. Check out more of the Lunchbox Dad’s awesome creations below! Then let us know what you thought in the comments section!
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out