VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Posts Raunchy Trailer To Instagram, But Nobody Knows Why
April 2, 2014 12:31pm PST
We all laugh to laugh at self-absorbed celebrities who seem to think that people care when they say or do something. Well Kim Kardashian once again didn’t let us down, and she’s posted a steamy trailer to her Instagram account, but nobody knows what it’s for.
The 30-second video titled “Coming Soon” makes no mention of what’s to come or why she even made it, it just shows her in a pool flipping her hair with some sultry music playing over top of it.
Apparently the 33-year-old Kardashian has been on a vacation with her family in Thailand and ran into a bit of trouble when an elephant decided it didn’t like her taking a selfies while it was nearby.
The elephant reached out and tried to grab her hair when she was posing for another self-inflicted photograph, causing her to run in fear.
However in spite of all of her mind-numbingly vain antics, she has attempted to dip her toes into the world of politics and has been urging her 20 million Twitter followers to save the ancient Armenian Christian village of Kessab that was seized by rebels last month.
Too bad for her not all of her followers are fans, and she was met with criticism from many.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- They Told Her This Busted-Up Trailer Could Never Be Fixed – What She Turned It Into…OMG!
- This Trailer May Look Lame From The Front, But Wait Til You See What’s Inside…
- The 10 Biggest Celebrity Bikini Fails EVER
- Paula Deen Facing ‘Racism’ Accusations Again After Posting THIS