Pro-Obama Group’s Ridiculous #GetCovered Tweet Gets Relentlessly Mocked On Twitter
April 1, 2014 7:03am PST
As the deadline for Obamacare enrollment approached we saw increasingly ridiculous attempts to sway people to sign up for coverage under the law since Americans don’t really like it and the number of people who have signed up is weak, at best.
Staying true to form, the Missouri branch of Organizing for Action sent out a tweet on Monday that will make your head spin.
They deleted it not too long after posting it, unfortunately for them it was too late and people had already started to rip into them.
Here’s the tweet they sent:
Now here’s the replies that their wonderful thinking earned them, try not to fall out of your seat laughing:
— Amy Lutz (@amylutz4) March 31, 2014
Can I get one to help me meet the huge Ocare deductibles? @OFA_MO: Not covered? Got a sugar daddy/momma to pay for those medical bills?
— Caleb Herod (@CJHerod) April 1, 2014
@OFA_MO Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus CHRIST.
— Harry (@Tark31) March 31, 2014
— ChampionCapua (@ChampionCapua) March 31, 2014
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Trump’s Taco Bowl Photo Includes Secret Image – He Didn’t Want Us To See This…
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS