Court Rules Breast Implants Are Not Sufficient Grounds To Keep Woman Off Of Police Force
March 5, 2014 12:24pm PST
In Germany, a court has ruled that a woman with breast implants cannot be kept off of the police force solely because of her fake fun bags.
The woman, who’s name has not been released, applied to the police department in 2012, but was turned down because the department was worried that she would not be able to wear a proper protective vest. They argued that the protective gear would apply so much pressure to her chest that she would run the risk of developing fibrosis or other health issues.
But a German court has ruled in the woman’s favor, after a doctor testified that the required gear would pose no health threat to the woman with breast implants that it would not to a woman with large real breasts.
Hey, maybe the lady’s implants will serve as an added layer of protection to her bullet proof vest.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims