VIRAL VIDEO: Mom Scolding 12-Year Old Daughter for Using Facebook to Plan Fight and Talk to Boys
February 22, 2014 12:12pm PST
When a Milwaukee mom busted her daughter chatting with boys and planning fights online, she came up with an unusual way to punish the girl.
Lorraine Walls filmed her daughter, Luticia telling the camera that she is no longer allowed to have a boyfriend or to be on Facebook. The video was then posted on Facebook for all of Luticia’s girlfriends to see.
This punishment came after Ms. Walls caught her daughter using Facebook after she was already forbidden from using it the first time. In the video, the mom says, “the next time she’s on Facebook and I catch her on Facebook, I’m beating the hell out of her.” The she demands, “Tell them that you can’t be on Facebook.”
The girl is forced to tell the camera, “I can’t be on Facebook, I can’t have a boyfriend, I’m reading my bible.”
(Read More: Daughter “Kidnapped” From Parents By Hospital)
The mother angrily forces her daughter to pick up her bible and starts pressuring the girl to read a scripture from Psalms. Then the mom instructs the girl to “tell Cheyenne you are sorry.” This is presumably the girl who Luticia had planned on fighting.
Now many parents are wondering whether the punishment was too harsh and whether it will actually teach the girl a lesson. What are your thoughts? Do you agree with the Ms. Walls’ choice? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
(h/t: CBS58, Dailymail)
You may also like to read:
- Ted Nugent Blacklisted After He Says THIS About Obama
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
- Facebook To Censor And Remove Users For Defying THIS Obama Agenda
- She Only Wanted To Reveal Her Engagement, But She Ended Up Revealing WAY More Than She Was Bargaining For
- Patriotic Mayor Refuses President’s Demand For Resignation After Calling The Obamas ‘Muslims’