Disturbing New Trend: Teens Take Selfies With Homeless People
February 11, 2014 12:02pm PST
As if the selfie trend wasn’t bad enough in and of itself, a new craze has cropped up on social media sites among teenagers. Acting entitled and completely self-absorbed, teens have been posting selfies of themselves with homeless people.
The first thought in the minds of these teens is not about the homeless person, who is treated like a backdrop or mere scenery, but rather how they can capture yet another photo of themselves doing something brainless for their Facebook page.
Many times, the pictures are taken without the knowledge of the homeless person.
The homeless epidemic is certainly not funny, but the teens who aimlessly post pictures of themselves all day long seem as though they could frankly care less.
What do you think of this disturbing new trend? Would you be upset to see your son or daughter partaking in the so-called “fun”? Let us know in the comments section below.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- Race-Baiting Punks Attack Homeless Man For ‘Being White’ – Get A Nasty Surprise
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
- What Michelle Obama Just Did On Camera Is Absolutely DISGUSTING!
- Fox Anchor Posts ‘Provocative’ Photo Online – Then This Happens