BREAKING: Hijacker Attempts To Commandeer Plane And Fly To Sochi, Says He Has Bomb
February 7, 2014 4:01pm PST
A plane that was headed to Turkey was forced to take an emergency landing today. Apparently a man who was said to have a bomb attempted to force the pilots to fly him to Sochi, Russia.
The incident occurred aboard a Pegasus plane that was flying about 110 passengers. A passenger was said to have yelled, “Bomb!” prompting the pilots into emergency procedure and flight attendants to calm the would-be hijacker.
The man reportedly wanted to be taken to Sochi, Russia where the Olympics have just begun.
Making the distress call to Istanbul’s Sabiha Gökçen Airport, the plane was soon met with an F-16 escort guided to the airport.
Although the occurrence was said to have created a minor disturbance as emergency personnel defused the situation, the Sabiha Gökçen Airport is said to be fully operational once again.
A Transportation Ministry official informed the public that, “the person who wanted to hijack plane from Ukraine to Turkey tried to enter to cockpit but was unable.”
It is unclear what the man’s intentions were and what he would have done if he were to have gained access to the cockpit.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call