Teacher’s Aide Arrested For Having Sex With 16-Year-Old Special Needs Student That Fathered Her Child
January 29, 2014 8:18am PST
Another woman is behind bars today after taking advantage of a 16-year-old student at the school she worked in. As it turns out, the California woman’s sexual relationship with the special needs boy technically ended in December of 2012, but continued with the birth of the couple’s child.
31-Year-Old Mandy Morales was arrested about six months after co-workers found her journal in a classroom. Apparently while searching in a locked cabinet for learning materials, her co-workers found, and read, the journal that described the sickening relationship that reportedly took place between October 2011 and December 2012.
The child would have been only 16 years old when the relationship had began.
The student was enrolled in Canyon View School in San Dimas, California because he was having trouble in district school. Originally thought to have had behavioral problems, it was discovered sometime after that he is actually developmentally disabled.
Police soon ordered a paternity test from the, then pregnant, teacher’s aide and the proposed victim. When the results came back, the woman was arrested for having unlawful sex with a minor.
As the father—now 19 years old—waits for the mother of his child, Morales is set to spend the next year in jail. On Monday, she was also sentenced to, “three years’ probation and ordered to attend parenting classes and counseling for sex offenders.”
Let us know your thoughts on this in a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Top Hillary Aide BEGS Judge To Not Let This Recording Go Public – This Could Destroy Clinton Campaign
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl