Obama’s IRS Is Now Targeting Sarah Palin’s Father, Old Media Ignores
January 15, 2014 6:16pm PST
Sarah Palin’s father, Chuck Heath, Sr., is being harassed by the IRS. And yet, the Old Media complex is not saying a word about this story. Imagine that.
On his Facebook page, Sarah’s brother, Chuck Heath, Jr., posted that his father is battling the IRS.
Sarah Palin’s Father Chuck Heath, Dr. (left) and brother Chuck Heath, Jr. (right).
“Coincidence? You decide,” Mr. Heath writes.
My father, who worked multiple jobs and faithfully and honestly paid his taxes for fifty years, had never heard a word from the IRS. In 2008, his daughter was tapped to run for vice president of the United States. Since that time, he has been, in his words “horribly harassed” six times by the agency. They’ve tried to dig up something on him but he’s always operated above board.
Government and politics are ugly. Kudos to the few that are trying to clean it up.
While the media loses its mind over Chris Christie’s penny-ante bridgegate nonsense–trouble enough for Christie, of course–the Old Media establishment is ignoring real stories about continuing IRS harassment and Benghazi updates.
No surprise, eh?
Tell us your thoughts in the comments.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Trump Drops Bombshell About Supreme Court – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- Sarah Palin LOSES IT On Liberal Host After He Asks Her THIS