Chicago Teen Leaves Severed Head in Aunt’s Bed as ‘Christmas Gift’
December 29, 2013 5:23pm PST
Chicago is building on its hard-won reputation as a Gomorra on the lake with its latest horrendous crime. This time a teen murdered a man, severed his head, and then left his eyeless cranium on his aunt’s bed as a “Christmas present,” the cretin said.
Alexis Valdez, 18, has been charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors say he murdered 41-year-old Silvestre Diaz-Hernandez in the basement apartment in which he was staying.
Alexis Valdez, accused of murder.
Authorities say he beat the elder man to death with a hammer. Then, prosecutors say, he gouged out the dead man’s eyes and cut off his nose and ears. Then he left the mutilated head in his aunt’s bed.
“He wanted to ‘leave his aunt a present,'” Assistant State’s Attorney Kingsley Sawyer said to the Chicago media.
(See also: Gun Sales Soar In Virginia – And Crime Plummets)
Valdez also cut off Diaz-Hernandez’s left arm and mutilated the body, authorities said in the indictment.
Valdez was living in his Aunt’s home and was supposed to pay rent. But he stopped working and also stopped paying rent. The deceased was arguing with Valdez about the rent when he was killed.
Well, Chicago, Obama’s home town, is still one of the worst sewers in the country, isn’t it? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’