Islamic Leader Says Cannibalism is Bad, But Decapitation and Mutilation Are Great!
December 29, 2013 1:51pm PST
An Islamic leader from Nigeria says that his men might have eaten their latest victims, if only Islam didn’t forbid cannibalism.
Abubakar Shekau, chief of Nigeria’s Boko Haram, may feel that Islam prevents eating one’s enemies, but it is still OK to lop off heads and mutilate them. So, not all the fun has been taken out of Islam, at least.
Leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau.
The Associated Press recently reported that Shekau ordered his followers to continue the bloody insurgency in northeastern Nigeria and must decapitate and mutilate their enemies.
But apparently, cannibalism is still forbidden.
As AP noted, “In a video newly released Saturday, Abubakar Shekau claims responsibility for the Dec. 20 attack on a tank battalion barracks and says his men would have eaten their enemies, but Allah forbids cannibalism. Witnesses said insurgents put soldiers to flight and set the complex ablaze before they were driven off by a jetfighter.”
The US has put a $7 million bounty on Shekau’s head.
(H/T The Blaze)
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death