Obama Comments On Duck Dynasty
December 20, 2013 11:08am PST
During an interview for People magazine, Obama made comments about the Duck Dynasty clan — and they were, in fact, positive comments.
The president said, “The Duck Dynasty family seems like a pretty fun bunch, so I can see how that would be pretty fun.”
He was responding to a question about whether he would rather spend time with the Duck Dynasty family or Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Granted, Obama’s comment was made before Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson was “indefinitely suspended” from A&E for “anti-gay” comments. It is unlikely that Obama, who is a vocal supporter of gay rights, would have made a positive comment about the television family after Robertson’s controversy surfaced.
What are your thoughts? Tell us in the comments section below.
Written by Kristin. Follow her on Facebook.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store