Christmas Trees Save Shoppers as Woman Backs Car Through Store
December 18, 2013 9:41am PST
Caught on surveillance tape, a woman backed her car right through a plate glass window and into a store in Cohasset, Massachusetts seemingly stopped only by a display of Christmas trees.
This story makes you want to sing that well known Christmas tune, “dashing through the store in a big ol’ SUV!”
Customers and store clerks react in shock as the car smashes through the store window.
“It was a lot of noise, very loud glass shattering. I heard the noise and all of a sudden I saw everything coming towards me and I just basically wanted to get out of the way,” store employee Scott Doland said to the media.
Seen in the upper left corner, the SUV smashed through the window and drove through the store.
The folks in this store were pretty lucky! Don’t you think so?
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- This Gorgeous Girl Loved Her Selfie, But Her Friends Were Stunned To See What Else Was In It…
- BREAKING: Ben Carson Volunteer Killed As Campaign Is Suspended
- BREAKING: Dolly Parton Issues Desperate Call For Prayers – She Needs Us NOW