11-Year-Old Boy Arrested for Punching Grandma Who Wouldn’t Buy Him a Toy
December 15, 2013 5:34pm PST
An 11-year-old boy was arrested in an Ohio shopping mall after witnesses saw him punch his 60-year-old grandmother in the face because she wouldn’t buy him the toy he wanted.
Police in Dayton, Ohio arrested the unnamed minor after witnesses called 911 to report the assault they saw occur in an area shopping mall.
The victim, grandmother Barbara Weeks, 60, told police that the boy punched her after she refused to buy a toy the boy wanted.
The assault occurred at Rose’s Department Store, 3243 W. Siebenthaler Ave. in Dayton, Ohio, a city in central Ohio.
According to police, the boy tried to hit Weeks a second time but she was able to run away from him leaving him screaming in the store.
Unsurprisingly, the elderly woman told officers she is afraid of the boy.
Police report that the boy was taken to the Montgomery County Juvenile Justice Center and charged with domestic violence.
There was no mention of just what toy the child was so upset about.
Welcome to your Merry Christmas! Sheese. Tell us your opinion of this story below, won’t you?
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- Trump Campaign Gets Some Amazing News – Will NOT Face Charges