Another Knock Out Game Victim, This Time in D.C.
November 28, 2013 11:39am PST
The so-called knock out game is now in the nation’s capitol, Washington D.C., as victim Phoebe Connolly found earlier this week.
As CNN reported on Anderson Cooper 360 on November 26, “Connolly, a possible victim of game where teenagers appear to sucker-punch strangers, is encouraging people to think critically about how such attacks can be stopped.”
Victim Phoebe Connolly
The young woman was riding her bicycle in the Columbia Heights area of Washington D.C. when she was struck without warning by one of a crowd of teens.
She had passed through a group of teenagers, she said, when one of them “reached out and punched me in the face.” “The whole group of kids laughed.”
(See also: Victim Shoots Thug Playing Knockout Game)
The woman noted that after she was attacked for no reason she was alerted to the fact that a group of black teens had attacked another person in DC earlier in the week. She now thinks she was a victim of the so-called knock out game.
There is one similar feature to nearly every report on these mounting attacks. The media flat out refuses to report that it is usually black teens perpetrating the violence.
(See also: “Knockout Game” Spreads To Philadelphia)
Is this just another example in growing racial tensions that the media refuses to report to us? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About ‘The View’ – This Could Get Them Cancelled
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming