BREAKING: Gunman Barricades Himself In House After Shooting Officers
November 27, 2013 3:56pm PST
A story is breaking as more reports are coming in about two California Police officers that have been shot — one male, one female.
Apparently a call was placed to 9-1-1 earlier with reports that a man was dragging a 14 year old boy. When police arrived, the gunman opened fire on the officers, shooting at and hitting two of them.
Both officers were taken to a nearby hospital.
The first officer was described as wearing their ballistic vest, and officials have disclosed that the officer is alert and conscious. Officials could not confirm the status of the second officer, but was known to have been hospitalized.
The gunman then proceeded to barricade himself in the residence along with one other person.
Nearby residents thought the shots were fireworks until they went outside and saw police officers swarming the area.
People have been evacuated from the area and at least two children have been seen being carried away from the residence.
It is unclear who the man is or whether he has any prior felonies. It can be speculated that after viewing his hostility towards police officers, he may have prior charges.
Officers have the area surrounded and are attempting negotiations.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise