Bar Owner Forced To Take Down His “Thank A Veteran” Sign
November 27, 2013 9:29am PST
A Huntington Beach bar is under fire lately as a complaint has made about a sign on the store’s front.
A sign that is proudly displayed above Johnny’s Booze and Pool reads, ““Thank a veteran for your freedom!”
According to reports, one person called and complained about this sign resulting in the town demanding they owner take it down or face a $940 fine. But things aren’t going quite the way the town had planned. The owner, Johnny Kresimir, plans to fight the demands and his patrons, the majority of which are veterans, stand behind him.
He has started a “save our sign” Facebook page and has already received thousands of dollars as well as encouragement from supporters countrywide.
One Army vet told reporters that, “I love this place. The sign gives me the pride back that I lost … I struggled a lot when I first came back.” Another Veteran said, “I can understand city ordinances, but it’s been up there for 10 years. I don’t understand why it’s a problem now.”
The bar had two days to remove the sign from the date they were notified.
Do you support this bar owner and the right he has to display this sign?
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Thugs Try To Rob Bar – They Didn’t Know A Cop Was Inside…
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- One Of Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Is Denied Candy – What He Does Next Is Horrifying
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens