Duck Dynasty Star Reveals His Dark Past of Addiction
November 24, 2013 6:05pm PST
Phil Robertson, of the A&E Network’s popular reality show Duck Dynasty, reveals that when he was a younger man he suffered from alcohol addiction and couldn’t keep himself out of trouble. He was violent with his wife and kids and even considered suicide.
Robertson told CNN that he was almost at the end of his rope when he met a guy in a bar that brought to him the word God and it was then that he accepted Jesus Christ as his savior. That chance meeting in a bar saved his life, the clan leader said.
This is one of the reasons Duck Dynasty is so popular. The Robertsons are very relatable, very sincere, and not as phony as other so-called reality shows. Americans can just feel that these folks are real.
So, do you watch the Duck Commanders? Tell us your thoughts.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Announces Who He’s Supporting In 2016