Thief Steals Phone Using Only Chopsticks
November 22, 2013 2:10pm PST
Strange video is surfacing showing a bizarre new form of robbery that Mr. Miyagi would be proud of – or maybe not so much. A man in a noodle shop is shown taking a woman’s cell phone, out of her coat pocket, with only a pair of chopsticks.
This happens to be a new form of what the Chinese are calling the, “stealing arts.” Apparently, in a developing form of the “arts”, thieves will use chopsticks in order to rummage around in victims pockets.
Being so small, and having precise handling capabilities of the chopsticks, the thieves are able to demonstrate extreme precision, as the victims can’t even feel it.
The chopstick thieves can’t be caught as, by the time the victims notices they have been robbed, the thief is already long gone.
Take a look at the video and let us know what you think.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Darkest Secret Leaks – This Could Put Her In Jail
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next