Sarah Silverman Auctions ‘Vagina Napkin’ to Benefit Texas Abortions
November 21, 2013 10:04am PST
Noxious “comedienne” Sarah Silverman had a new brilliant idea to raise money for abortions in Texas. She’s auctioning off a napkin she rubbed on her private parts to raise money for abortions.
Silverman appeared at an event held by Lady Parts Justice. The event was called #TexasWomenForever and was a fundraiser for abortion streamed live on the Internet on November 18.
So-called comedienne Silverman holding up her “vag napkin.”
As part of her “humor” on stage, Silverman rubbed a paper napkin down her pants and then claimed she was auctioning a “vag napkin” that she rubbed on her private parts.
Two other women on stage screamed that Texas Governor Rick Perry has said that if Texas women find themselves pregnant, they should “let Jesus handle it.”
Of course, Gov. Perry has never said any such thing.
But, if I were a donor, I’d be very careful about sending money to these people. Where does the money actually go? That should be a real worry.
So, what do you think? Is Silverman “funny”? Tell us your thoughts below.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire In Texas – Multiple People Shot Dead
- GRAPHIC: Thug Attacks Texas Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality