Obamacare Enrollment Director Releasing Americans’ Private Data
November 20, 2013 7:57pm PST
Here is yet another reason to stay as far away from the Obamacare websites as possible: Your private information is being broadcast all over the place. Once you input your private data into Obamacare it simply isn’t safe. And now we see the director of Enroll America actually conspiring to release your private data.
Project Veritas has done it again, exposing the criminal enterprise that is the Obama administration.
James O’Keefe and the gang have found that your private data is being “cross-pollinated.”
As O’Keefe has it:
Enter Enroll America, a Sebelius-linked group dedicated to signing people up for Obamacare and Chris Tarango, Texas Enroll America Communications Director who Project Veritas caught on tape agreeing to help obtain a private list of potential Obamacare enrollee data for election/political purposes. Tarango goes so far to say he’ll “Do whatever it f****** takes.”
This is just of a piece with the criminal enterprise that is Obama.
What do you think, folks? Tell us below.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted