VIDEO: George Bush’s Hilarious Reaction to Jay Leno’s Obamacare Question
November 20, 2013 1:52pm PST
Former President George W. Bush and wife Laura appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on November 19 and was bowled over when Leno asked if the former prez was unafraid of his heart troubles because he had Obamacare.
The former First Lady of the United States was talking about how her hubby’s recent heat problem really scared the whole family when it happened. But George said he wasn’t that scared at all.
(See also: Prez George W. Bush Says Let Obama Play Golf)
In reply to that bit of bravado, Leno leapt into joke mode and asked if the former prez was so unconcerned because he had Obamacare!
George W. nearly fell over laughing at that quip.
Here is more of that appearance from NBC…
Well, its good that the former president came through his surgery with flying colors and can have such a good attitude about it all.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS