VIDEO: Obama’s Obamacare ‘Navigators’ Advise Applicants to Lie
Earlier in the week we discussed the shocking video that showed Obama’s Obamacare “Navigators” advising applicants to lie on their applications in order to more easily get government handouts and subsides, now a second video is out showing even more.
On November 12, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas unveiled a video showing Obama’s operatives telling Americans to lie and rip off the government for subsidies–that would be rip off taxpayers, of course.
Now a second video shows more of this criminal enterprise indulged by Obama’s so-called with “Navigators” doing more of the same.
The “Navigators” are the community groups that Obama hired and paid with millions of our tax dollars to “help” people sign up for Obamacare. Naturally these people are former ACORN members, union thugs, and members of other left-wing groups.
The new video features “Navigators” in the “Change Happens” offices in Houston, Texas. In the video several different Navigators urge applicants not to report a portion of their annually earned income so that they can qualify for government subsidies.
Well, we know Obama is a lair… right?
Tell us your ideas about this in the comments.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why