Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- Thugs Try To Rob Bar – They Didn’t Know A Cop Was Inside…
- GRAPHIC: Thug Attacks Texas Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise