Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- VIDEO: Robber FAIL: Knife Wielding Thief Gets Surprise By Store Owners
- VIDEO: Thug Burglars React When 59-Yr-Old Woman Confronts Them With Shotgun
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Woman Steals Reporter’s Car, Charged With Grand Theft Auto
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Georgia Thieves Rob Gun Shop Of $70,000 Worth Of Guns In Just Under A Minute
- Police in Denver Shoot Robber Using Woman as Human Shield