Global Warming ‘Experts’ Admit: We Lied
September 15, 2013 5:51pm PST
A leaked copy of a UN report on global warming says that scientist’s claims that global warming was going to destroy us were drastically wrong.
The Daily Mail reports that in 2007 the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) claimed that the planet’s temperature was going to rise 0.2 Celsius every decade, a claim that governments and scientists all across the world have relied on to make their own determinations.
But now the new report says that the climate only warmed at .12 C per decades since 1951, a rate far, far below what everyone was told.
The new report also notes that scientists had to admit that their forecasts were wildly out of sync with the truth.
(See also: Obama To Spend $8 Billion Waging War On Coal)
Some of the findings that the report contains are as follows:
- They recognize the global warming ‘pause’ first reported by The Mail on Sunday last year is real – and concede that their computer models did not predict it. But they cannot explain why world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase since 1997.
- They admit large parts of the world were as warm as they are now for decades at a time between 950 and 1250 AD – centuries before the Industrial Revolution, and when the population and CO2 levels were both much lower.
- The IPCC admits that while computer models forecast a decline in Antarctic sea ice, it has actually grown to a new record high. Again, the IPCC cannot say why.
Further, these UN scientists now acknowledge that there has, indeed, been a “pause” in rising temperatures, just as so many have said.
- A forecast in the 2007 report that hurricanes would become more intense has simply been dropped, without mention.
And yet, even though the new report admits so many errors, these so-called scientists still pack their paper with apocalyptic scenarios about how global warming is still going to kill us all.
This on top of the fact that the Arctic ice sheet has grown despite folks like Al Gore that said by now all the ice should have melted.
This is why we call the “theory” of global warming globaloney. What do you call it?
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Exposed As A Fraud After Bombshell Report Is Leaked
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison
- Trump Hit With Massive Lawsuit – This Isn’t Good
- BREAKING: Investigation Is Launched Into Obama’s Social Security Number
- BREAKING: Obama Caught Doing THIS Before Crying About Guns