Thousands of Patriotic Bikers Descend On Washington D.C. For The “2 Million Biker March” On September 11
September 10, 2013 10:42pm PST
In response to the planned Million Muslim March, a planned grievance-fest set for September 11 in Washington, D.C., America’s bikers rallied to bring 2 million bikers to Washington, on the same day. The bikers have persevered even though D.C. refused to issue them a permit (but it did give the thinly attended Muslim March a permit). The bikers haven’t met their 2 million goal, but they are already descending on Washington, D.C., in the tens of thousands.
We don’t have video yet of this event, but there are starting to be photos showing the unprecedented, amazing cavalcade of patriotic bikers heading to the nation’s capital. We don’t expect the mainstream media to cover this story, so it’s up to us, the American people, to make sure that America knows that patriotism still matters and that September 11 is a holiday commemorate both America’s great loss and America’s greatness.
Please pass this on. We’ll update as we get more information. If you have photos or videos, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see that they get published:
You may also like to read:
- Tables Turned: Burglars Call 911 On Homeowner After He Pulls Gun On Them
- Secret 9/11 Docs: “Implausible” That Hijackers Acted Without Gov’t Backing
- 9/11 Documents Reveal Shocking Truths About What Really Happened That Day
- Police Officers Faking 911 Calls To Search Homes Without A Warrant
- Dispatcher Mom Responds To 911 Call Of Her Own Son Choking