Calif. Elementary School Principal Demands Kids Kneel To Him In The Halls
A principal of an elementary school in California devised an odd “safety measure” for students in his school. He demanded they kneel before him and only allowed to stand after he gave them permission. Needless to say, the practice got some parents a bit hot under the collar.
The principal, Dana Carter of Calimesa Elementary School, had only just taken the job of principal three months ago. But it wasn’t long before he instituted his quixotic “safety measure.”
Some parents got together to protest the new principal’s “safety” measure by sending a flyer around to other parents warning them of the whole thing.
The flyer alerts parents saying, “Did you know your child is being told to stop and kneel down for the principal and administration? They have to wait until they are excused by them to return to class from lunch and recess.”
One parent told KCAL TV Channel 9, “‘I feel that the principal wants to be like a king, and we don’t have kings in America.”
(See also: )
Yucaipa Calimesa Unified School District Superintendent Cali Binks told the media that Principal Carter was just trying to have “positive behavior intervention” in his school but also said the principal’s practice would no longer be allowed.
The principal has promised to have a meeting with parents to explain what he was doing.
So, what do you think? Did this principal go too far? Tell us in the comments.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don’t: Liberal California Fining Residents Either Way
- Armed Robbery Comes To Unexpected Ending When Thief Gets Surprise Of His Life
- CA Residents Furious Over ’530 Fatties’ Facebook Page Which Fat-Shames Overweight Locals
- Communist Propaganda Handed Out At Annual Teachers Union Convention
- Bill Would Permit Secret Seizure Of Firearms, Based On A Single Complaint