Shootings In Oakland So Ordinary That Kid Casually Walking By As If Nothing’s Happening
In the City of Oakland, California, gun violence is so commonplace that it’s ordinary. At least that’s the sad conclusion one draws from a newly released video that shows someone shooting a gun on the street, during daytime, while a kid walks by as if nothing extraordinary has happened. This, of course, is what happens to people who live in the middle of a war.
The video shows a teenage boy walking along less than 15 feet away during a spate of wild gunfire on the street during broad daylight. He looks around to see what’s happening and then, satisfied that he’s not in the line of fire, casually walks away.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- Donald Trump Gets Some VERY Good News – This Changes Everything
- BREAKING: Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against Guns Just Before Leaving Office
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sells Seized Guns To Buy $140,000-Worth Of THIS
- Donald Trump Gets The Worst News Of His Life – Every Conservative Needs To See This…