Shootings In Oakland So Ordinary That Kid Casually Walking By As If Nothing’s Happening
In the City of Oakland, California, gun violence is so commonplace that it’s ordinary. At least that’s the sad conclusion one draws from a newly released video that shows someone shooting a gun on the street, during daytime, while a kid walks by as if nothing extraordinary has happened. This, of course, is what happens to people who live in the middle of a war.
The video shows a teenage boy walking along less than 15 feet away during a spate of wild gunfire on the street during broad daylight. He looks around to see what’s happening and then, satisfied that he’s not in the line of fire, casually walks away.
You may also like to read:
- Brad And Angelina Risk Everything To Defy Obama With THIS
- Hoodlum Takes Woman Hostage – Gets A NASTY Surprise From Texas Cops
- 20 Year-Old Thug Pledges ‘Allegiance To Allah’ – What He Does Next Is Horrifying
- Robber Tries To Play With His Gun, Gets A MAJOR Dose Of Reality
- Comcast Makes INSANE Demand Of The NRA