“Forced Home Inspections” Included In Obamacare
New reports are finding that President Obama’s take over of our healthcare system with his Obamacare law will give the government the right to force “inspections” on millions of American homes and your guns may be one of the factors causing a “forced” inspection.
Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) website details the “Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program” which give the government the right to invade any home of families Obama deems is a “high-risk” home.
One of the criteria of an “high-risk” home is the presence of firearms, according to a manual published by HHS in 2006.
According to Freedom Outpost other markers of a “high-risk” home are:
- Families where mom is not yet 21. Families where someone is a tobacco user.
- Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
- Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown has said:
“This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit.
Although the Obama administration would claim the provision applies only to Medicaid families, the new statute, by its own definition, has no such limitation. Intervention may be with any family for any reason. It may also result in the child or children being required to go to certain schools or taking certain medications and vaccines and even having more limited – or no – interaction with parents. The federal government will now set the standards for raising children and will enforce them by home visits.”
Of course, part of Obamacare will require massive data collection of all Americans giving Obama more power over our lives than any President has ever had.
Recently Rep. Bill Chumley (R, SC) introduced H.3101, a bill that would nullify parts of Obamacare. Freedom Outpost notes that, “The bill would give the state attorney general the authority to authorize law enforcement to arrest federal agents for trespassing. It would make forced home inspections under Obamacare illegal in South Carolina. It passed in the House but died in the senate.”
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Said About A “New World Order” Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
- Obama Pushing UN To Enforce Worldwide Gun Control
- Obama Still Discretely Running Fast And Furious Program Despite Lost American Lives
- Scantily Clad Malia Prompts Shocking Response From Obama
- You’ll Be Enraged When You See What Obama Bought Malia For Her Sweet 16