New Mural In Florida’s Capitol Building Shows Zimmerman Shooting Trayvon Martin
August 10, 2013 6:40pm PST
A huge new mural called “We Are All Trayvon Martin” was unveiled in the Florida State Capitol.
It was created by a Miami artist who is clearly very sympathetic towards Martin.
As reported by The Blaze:
Titled, “We Are All Trayvon Martin,” the painting shows Zimmerman firing a gun at a hoodie-wearing figure. The painting features a mirror to signify that the shooting could have happened to anyone. There is also an image of Martin Luther King Jr. with blood trickling down his head.
Artist Huong unveiled the creation during a sit-in to protest Florida’s so-called “stand your ground” law.
The artist is pushing to get the mural hung in Washington, DC.
Do you think this is appropriate?
In a truly free market, artists should be allowed to create whatever they want. However, it is an entirely different story when the art is displayed in a state building — especially the capitol building.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
You may also like to read:
- Disturbing Report Surfaces Of ‘Obama’s Son’ – He Didn’t Want Us To Find This…
- Zimmerman Arrested AGAIN: Has All Guns Confiscated
- You Won’t Believe Who The Brown Family Is Teaming Up With Now…
- Zimmerman’s Family Reveals Life Of Constant Paranoia, Death Threats
- “I F*cking Kill You”: George Zimmerman Threatens Driver In Road Rage Incident