Waffle House Patron Shoots Unsuspecting Armed Robber
On Monday morning, a robber walked into an Atlanta Waffle House and pointed a gun at patrons. The crook was wearing a bandana and hoodie, according to reports.
Everyone in the restaurant undoubtably saw their lives flash before their eyes. That is, until one Waffle House patron pulled out his own gun and fired at the bandit.
The suspect is Ashton Macafee, 20. After entering the Waffle House, he screamed. “Nobody move and open the cash register!” The incident happened around 2am in south Fulton County.
The man who fired back at Macafee, and likely saved the lives of some innocent patrons, was an off-duty security guard named Evans Chad Pollard. He fired two shots at Macafee, hitting him both times. Pollard said, “I felt that not only my life, but everyone’s life was in danger, so I had to do what I had to do. Everybody was scared and when I eliminated the threat, everyone felt calm. He came in and I did what I could.”
He continued, “As soon as he pointed [the gun] at us I’m like, I thought I was going to die right there.”
Pollard said he used to be a firefighter before becoming a security guard.
Macafee did not die as a result of the gunshots, but he is currently in critical condition in the hospital.
Thankfully, Pollard has not been charged with anything for shooting the crook. This man is a hero, and should be treated as such.
Your thoughts? Let us know in the comments section below.
(H/T: The Blaze)
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against Guns Just Before Leaving Office
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sells Seized Guns To Buy $140,000-Worth Of THIS
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…