Two Marines Sentenced To Death After Killing Fellow Marine, Raping And Killing His Wife
Two ex-Marines have been sentenced to death, and a third ex-Marine to life imprisonment, for murdering an Iraq vet and his wife, after first make the vet watch them rape his wife.
Emrys John, 23, Tyrone Miller, 25, and Kevin Cox, 25, all former Marines, invaded the Riverside County, California, home of Sgt. Jan Pietrzak, 24, a former Marine who served in Iraq, and his wife, Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak, 26. The men bound and gagged the Pietrzaks, raped Quiana while forcing Jan to watch, and then shot both in the head. They then lit a fire to try to destroy the evidence.
(Read More: Navy To Remove All “Degrading” Images of Women.)
Sgt. Pietrzak had served in Iraq, and was stationed at Miramar Marine Corps Air Station in San Diego. His wife, Quiana, was a counselor at a child care program in Riverside County. Jan and Quiana had been married only two months.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s