WATCH: Sarah Palin Takes Sip From ‘Big Gulp’ Soda at CPAC Speech
March 17, 2013 2:32am PST
Sarah Palin is truly gifted when it comes to making political points. The latest example of Palin’s uncanny ability to cut to the heart of a political issue was her visual jab at New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s attempt to control every aspect of New Yorker’s lives by banning large, sugary drinks. A court temporarily returned sanity to New York, but Bloomberg is resolved to keep trying. Palin therefore couldn’t resist a poke.
While she was on stage at CPAC, Palin surprised the delighted audience by suddenly whipping out a “Big Gulp” soda and taking a sip. She got a standing ovation, as people roared with laughter.
Being Palin, she didn’t stop with a great visual joke. Instead, she added to it:
Oh Bloomberg’s not around, our Big Gulp is safe. We’re cool. Shoot, it’s just pop! With low-cal ice cubes in it. I hope that’s okay. What did you think was in it?
“Low-cal ice cubes.” The woman is a political genius.
You may also like reading:
You may also like to read:
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- Sarah Palin LOSES IT On Liberal Host After He Asks Her THIS
- Hillary Challenges Palin After Trump Endorsement – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: Sarah Palin’s Son Arrested For Assaulting Woman