Anti-Gun – Drone Advocate Sen. Feinstein Claims it’s legal to “hunt humans”
March 11, 2013 6:02pm PST
First, Dianne Feinstein came for your guns. Then she claimed that all American veterans suffer from PTSD and cannot have guns. Now she contends that, in the US, it’s “legal to hunt humans.”
Feinstein asserted her unusual interpretation of American law when she pushed for gun control at a Senate Committee Hearing. Feinstein made the statement in connection with her efforts to ban high-capacity magazines:
The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices, those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.
During the same statement before the Judiciary Committee, Feinstein argued that PTSD (which they used to call “shell shock” during WWI ) is a new syndrome affecting all veterans, and making them poor risks as gun owners:
The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.
Dianne Feinstein rose to political prominence when San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were killed. Feinstein speaks frequently about the horror of seeing their bodies. Presumably she too suffers from PTSD. That fact did not keep her from later boasting about the fact that she carried a concealed carry weapon.
“I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me.
Dianne Feinstein’s ignorance and hypocrisy are breathtaking.
- Leaked Government Emails Confirm Obama Administration Officials Releasing Violent Alien Inmates, Spending Recklessly
- DHS Buys 2 Billion Bullets – Enough for 25 years of War – And Targets of Civilians for Target Practice
- Department of Homeland Security Adds over 2,700 armored urban tanks to its Billions of Bullets
- Sarah Palin: ‘Feds Are Stockpiling Ammunition For Civil Unrest’
- Sen. Feinstein Says All Our Veterans Are Mentally Ill And Can’t Own Guns
- Dianne Feinstein & Piers Morgan Get Together To Discuss Gun Ban – Demonize Gun Owners
- 12 Disturbing Stories of Children Being Suspended for Imaginary Weapons At School – Cupcakes, Pizza, And More
- BREAKING: Rand Paul Defends Constitution – Mounts Filibuster Against Drone Use
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Threatened With Arrest For Questioning Gun Ban
- Sen Paul Says Obama & Bush Are Lucky They Weren’t Arrested For Smoking Pot
- GOP Lawmaker So Lazy He Wants Congress To Start Meeting Virtually Online
- Liberal Politicians Horrified As Polls Show They Lose Their Jobs If They Support Gun Control
- Jim Carrey: Gun Owners Are “Heartless Motherf&ckers”