10 Strange And Shocking Stories Of Students Suspended By Politically Correct Liberal Educators
If you think there have been crazy things going on in American public schools lately, you’re right. But it’s not mass shootings, which are mercifully few and far between. The real craziness comes from school teachers and administrators who are working overtime to remove imaginary weapons from their campuses, to punish kids who do the right thing, and to make America an object of hatred and ridicule in their student’s eyes.
At the end of February 2013, three high school students were suspended from school for disarming a would-be shooter on the school bus. The teens, all students at Cypress Lake High School in Fort Myers, Florida, were on a school bus when two students got into a heated argument. One of them then pulled a loaded .22 caliber revolver on the other, and aimed it at his head. Those watching knew that this wasn’t a prank. The three unnamed students didn’t wait to watch someone die. Instead, they tackled and disarmed the suspect, who was later arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (without intent to kill).
The three students who prevented a possible murder did not receive a hero’s welcome when they returned to school. Instead, the school suspended them for the remainder of the week because they were involved in a gun “incident.” At America’s schools, it doesn’t matter if you’re the good guy or the bad guy; if you were in the same geographic space as a gun, you’re guilty, until proven innocent.
You may also like to read:
- Student Suspended For Refusing To Stomp On Jesus Will Be Issued Apology By Florida University
- University Takes Action To Expel Student Who Refused To Step On Jesus
- Sen Paul Says Obama & Bush Are Lucky They Weren’t Arrested For Smoking Pot
- GOP Lawmaker So Lazy He Wants Congress To Start Meeting Virtually Online
- Liberal Politicians Horrified As Polls Show They Lose Their Jobs If They Support Gun Control