Why My Liberal Neighbors Aren’t Speaking To Me Anymore [Funny Letter]
January 21, 2013 12:27am PST
I recently asked my neighbors’ little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, are liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, ‘If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?’
She replied, ‘I’d give food and houses to all the homeless people.’
Her parents beamed with pride.
’Wow…what a worthy goal.’ I told her, ‘But you don’t have to wait until you’re President to do that! You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I’ll pay you $50. Then I’ll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.‘
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ’ Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50? ‘
I said, ‘Welcome to Conservatism.’ Her parents still aren’t speaking to me.
You may also like to read:
- Sen Paul Says Obama & Bush Are Lucky They Weren’t Arrested For Smoking Pot
- GOP Lawmaker So Lazy He Wants Congress To Start Meeting Virtually Online
- Liberal Politicians Horrified As Polls Show They Lose Their Jobs If They Support Gun Control
- Jim Carrey: Gun Owners Are “Heartless Motherf&ckers”
- Man Faces 5 Years Prison Time For Releasing Heart Shaped Balloons For Girlfriend