19 Ways The Government is Watching You
January 10, 2013 11:58am PST
The following are 19 signs that America is being systematically transformed into a giant surveillance grid….
#1 New Software That Will Store And Analyze Millions Of Our Voices
Did you know that there is software that can positively identify you using your voice in just a matter of seconds?
Law enforcement authorities all over the U.S. are very eager to begin using new Russian software that will enable them to store and analyze millions of voices….
‘Voice Grid Nation’ is a system that uses advanced algorithms to match identities to voices. Brought to the US by Russia’s Speech Technology Center, it claims to be capable of allowing police, federal agencies and other law enforcement personnel to build up a huge database containing up to several million voices.
When authorities intercept a call they’ve deemed ‘hinky’, the recording is entered into the VoiceGrid program, which (probably) buzzes and whirrs and spits out a match. In five seconds, the program can scan through 10,000 voices, and it only needs 3 seconds for speech analysis. All that, combined with 100 simultaneous searches and the storage capacity of 2 million samples, gives SpeechPro, as the company is known in the US, the right to claim a 90% success rate.
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- He Was Tired Of This Couple Having Public Sex Outside His Home, So He Set Up A Camera – What He Captured…OMG!
- They Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On Them – What They Did Next…OMG!
- Disturbing Truth Behind Obama’s Mosque Visit Is Revealed – This Is Horrifying
- Obama Goes After First Amendment With Bombshell New Executive Order