BREAKING: MSNBC Host Joined House Democrats Strategy Retreat
They really aren’t even trying to hide it anymore…
MSNBC should just go ahead and change their name to DNCTV as host and liberal firebrand Ed Schultz joined House Democrats on a retreat in Cambridge, Maryland on Wednesday, according to the Roll Call.
The focus of the retreat at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina in Cambridge, MD had the theme “Reignite the American Dream,” where Democratic leadership met to hone the messaging for the liberal agenda going into the 2012 election.
Keep in mind this is the same Ed Schultz who recently called Laura Ingraham a “Sl*t”. Wonder what kind of advice he was providing Democrats on messaging?
Welcome to the new MSNBC/Democratic Party
You may also like to read:
- Sen Paul Says Obama & Bush Are Lucky They Weren’t Arrested For Smoking Pot
- GOP Lawmaker So Lazy He Wants Congress To Start Meeting Virtually Online
- Liberal Politicians Horrified As Polls Show They Lose Their Jobs If They Support Gun Control
- Jim Carrey: Gun Owners Are “Heartless Motherf&ckers”
- Man Faces 5 Years Prison Time For Releasing Heart Shaped Balloons For Girlfriend